Sunday, February 21, 2010

Images for Compositing in Film Still Visualization




Exterior
This first image I took down the street from my
home is of the Delaware Bay in Cape May. After the first snowstorm the sand was thickly
coated in powdery snow, and seemed to be glowing white.








Interior
The view of this image looks out from a broken
window. Taken at my home, it is the result of my
sister's house party. A happy accident for my
artwork, although my parents weren't particularly thrilled.










Human Interaction
I took this photograph last, not sure what I wanted from the scene. I shot my friend, Manette, standing in the snow, dressed in white. I prompted her with different scenarios to elicit emotions, but I like this distant, preoccupied, mournful gaze.






No comments:

Post a Comment